Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Advertising

In the advertise freak world today no one cares about how to showcase what? Just that the advertize should be wacky tacky enough to fetch extra eyes and ears and create undue interest in people and hell lot of confusion in mind to think after all what is this adv is all about? Quite a few advertisements (TV commercials/ posters) are beyond imagination. Here I came across today with a advertisement for Guitar Strings.  Dean Markley 8863 Jimi Hendrix NPS Medium Electric Guitar Strings. Here is his gimmicky poster. I don’t know what they want to convey with this poster but I will not be surprised if some Indian mythological group raising questions, starting protests, burning some effigies and enjoy day off from work. Just another day in Indian life and some work for people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted